Google AdSense Help index site better?

This is something I discovered by chance when put the block of Google ads on his blog. When I finished building my blog, I've placed the Google ad block, but then one time I remove Google ads from my blog by two reasons:

First: "Content is King - Content is the King", this is a long term strategy I applied for my blog. Therefore I have removed the Google ads and decided to develop content for blogs and find ways to promote it before thinking about making money from it.

Monday: Because not many people know what traffic is low and should certainly not highly effective. In place for nearly a month block Google ads, I earn only 9USD, but most of that money brought back from referring users download the toolbar from Firefox and Google search. Because efficiency is not high, it's more slow loading speed of my blog so I decided to remove the blog from Google AdSense.

After removing Google AdSense, I worked hard to write and write and promote your blog in many places, many large forums in hopes they will help Pagerank Google will visit my blog frequently and index many more. But the result is not what I expected.

This is the chart shows how often you visit to Google's bot indexed for blogs:

Before removing from Google AdSense blog, the page number on my blog indexed by Google is much more than the other search engines. But now, the search engine the other indexes my blog more detail you can see results in 3 major search engines on the Internet are Yahoo, AlltheWeb and Altavista. They were mostly indexed to every corner of my blog.

Left Google, why? The result is increasingly getting worse, not only do not visit as often as longer place ads, not only does not add an index page for my blog but even more on the number of pages in my blog in Google's index shrinking.

During the search process for the development blog, I've tried many times and change keyword Title and description meta tags to blog in hope to find a title and some keyword optimization for your blog . I think that this is one of the causes disorientation when Google index my blog. What about other causes?

While Google has increasingly reduced levels of regular visits and indexes blog, Yahoo, AlltheWeb and Altavista are growing and mostly they do not skip any corners on my blog. Therefore I think is also another reason Google made fewer visits to my blog, and I thought it was caused by my blog removed from Google AdSense.

Why do I put such assumptions?

First, comparison chart clearly shows that Google has at least visit my blog more often after I remove AdSense. This is obviously the fact that I saw.

Monday: The children of Google AdSense Bot and are sure to have a relationship with each other. Make sure that the keywords to display your AdSense ads will be taken from the data by this Bot collected. Not stupid, but Google has developed two systems collect different information for Google Search and Google AdSense as this is very expensive and very wasteful. Just make sure they have a database to use for both Google Search and Google AdSense. Bot will help you gather information about the site to use AdSense and AdSense will help reverse the Bot regular operations and more effective. So I think to remove the AdSense ad block is a mistake.

Tuesday: I think Google will care and pay more attention to the site can put their ads. Because of websites and blogs in particular are growing like mushrooms should be asking Google to visit often as it used to be impossible. And we see is the actual extent of visiting the small Sie Google Bot fewer children and extra travel. We all acknowledge that Google brings purpose community is great, but they must because of them. Therefore they must pay more attention the site has put their ads, it is also optimized for their profit.

For this reason, I suggested: "Put AdSense ads on a site visit and will help Google index your site more often and better."

This could be a new discovery of mine, but can also be a knowledge of old people have long known that I do not know. This may be true but also could be wrong, simply because that's just assume for a personal event that is not widely tested. So I hope you all to review and comment on the subject.

And to clarify this assumption, I continue to put Google AdSense ads on his blog to verify.


0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment